Convert letter case
If you want to quickly change the letter case, this tool is for you. It offers the following cases: UPPER, lower, Sentence, tHrOuGh tHe lEtTeR, and raNdoM. Use the text case converter for free. You can also save the result as a .txt file by clicking the Save button.
Glad to use Toolama? Share it 🥳
What can you use the convert letter case tool for?
To convert the case of a string of text using this tool, you need to use the following steps:
- Paste the text that you want to convert in the first field.
- Choose the desired case from the available options: UPPER, lower, Sentence, Capitalized Letter, tHrOuGh tHe lEtTeR, or raNdoM.
- The text in the selected case will be displayed in the "Result" field.
You can use this tool to quickly and easily change the case of your text to meet the specific formatting requirements of a document or piece of writing.
There are several reasons why you might want to use a text case converter:
- Consistency: A text case converter can help you ensure that the case of your text is consistent throughout a document or piece of writing. For example, you might want all of the titles in your document to be in title case, or you might want all of your headings to be in upper case.
- Readability: Using the correct case can make your text more readable and understandable. For example, using the sentence case, where only the first letter of the first word is capitalized, can make it easier to read your text
- Formal writing: There may be different case requirements for different writing styles and formats. For example, the APA style title implies writing each word with a capital letter.
- Visual effect: Changing the case can also be a way to make your text more noticeable. For example, you can use all capital letters for the title to make it stand out.